Virtual Defence Virtual Defence

I agree with Kingwayner that it would have been nice to be able to upgrade ones original gun. Besides that I thought that barriers were a bit expensive when consider the path movement of the enemies. Their path wasn't random enough for them to be useful.

I got up to wave 23 with score 61645. I'm assuming that's not very far although it would have been sweet with a global high score.

Great graphical style, very easy to play, it had a good feel to it and the progress of wave difficulty was great. 4/5

RedMan RedMan

I really enjoyed it! The graphics were nice and the attention to detail was awesome. It just generally had a great feel to it. Some parts were really hard, but i think that was mainly to my unskillfullness. The only thing that got kind of annoying was the music. When I started playing it was cool, but the loop is just waaay too short.

Good job dude! great game!
(did u make it in c++ or gamemaker or construct?)

Floriaen responds:

Thank you!
The game is based on FlashPunk and so coded in AS3.

Candy Avoid Saga Candy Avoid Saga

Great game! Really liked the way everything moved. Wished that it was a bit smoother when slowing down the movement (so it feels even more like slow-mo). Great Candy Jam game.

and screw King! He (they) (it) aint taking my candy!!!